Re: Wi-fi signal issues

The antenna has a 1m cable on it, but even with moving it the signal does not improve.  part of the issue is that I have an exterior wall (wall that has insulation and other goodies stuffed into it) behind my desk and directly past the exterior part of my bedroom wall is a wooden entertainment center that isn't an issue for any other devices (Wii, Pocket PC, PSP).  I have found out that the head of my bed is about the max distance I can get out of any device and devices like my Pocket PC and PSP work sparadically.