Triple booting with XP x64, Fedora x64, and Ubuntu x64.

Has anyone ever done a triple boot involving XP Pro x64, Ubuntu x64, and Fedora x64.  I would like to at least dual boot XP Pro x64 and Ubuntu x64 which I know how to do, but I've never set up a triple boot.

--
"You must control your future by taking command of your present, and fixing and learning from your past."

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."