Java on linux

Hi everyone,

I was hoping to run something past all of you.
I have some Java code which I want to run on my Linux system.
I have JDK installed and it compiles individual java classes fine.
The issue is, whenever I attempt to javac the Main file which implements
all of the other classes written as separate files it says that it can not
find them.

tdavies@Kimya:~ javac CanAddSocket.java
tdavies@Kimya:~ javac Simulator.java
Simulator.java:11: cannot find symbol
symbol: class CanAddSocket
public class Simulator extends JFrame implements ActionListener, CanAddSocket {
.
.
.

Just wondering if anyone had any input to this matter.

Thanks
Travis

--
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
 --Socrates