anyone interested?

the big muddy imc is attempting to reestablish its web presence. it was on an old pii running redhat. fortunately, the site data was in var. var is a separate drive on our machine. the boot drive is showing various errors and will not boot.
 if you are unfamiliar with the big muddy independent media center, it is a collective that is part of a global network of imc's.  we have been offered server space but need assistance in insuring that our data is functional.

best
eric