Re: RHEL 5.2

Tom,

I don't think the Virtualization group is part of a default
installation. I use VMware Server rather than Xen, so I intentionally
didn't select anything from the Virtualization group when I first
installed RLEL 5.0. Oddly enough, I do have the xen-libs 3.0.3-64.el5
package installed, but nothing else with 'xen' in its name.

To see what groups of related packages you have installed:

# yum -y grouplist

If you find Virtualization listed at the bottom under "Available Groups"
you don't have those packages installed. For more info run:

# yum -y groupinfo Virtualization
Group: Virtualization
 Mandatory Packages:
   xen
   kernel-xen
 Default Packages:
   virt-manager
   Virtualization-en-US
   gnome-applet-vm
   libvirt

To install these packages along with all of their dependencies, run:

# yum -y groupinstall Virtualization

Hope this helps,

--Doc