Ubuntu Hardy Heron 8.04 at ByteWorks

Hello all,

If you want the latest version of Ubuntu 8.04 and have not been able
to download it (the Ubuntu servers have been hammered) or order it,
you are welcome to drop by ByteWorks and burn a copy.  We have all six
Ubuntu variants (i386 and x86_64 of alternate, desktop, and server).
So that we can gauge how many we need to burn, please e-mail
info@bworks.org with your request.  We request a $2 donation per CD to
cover our costs and you are welcome to bring your own blank CDs.  The
shop is open from 10am-1pm on Saturdays.

http://byteworks.bworks.org

Regards,
- Robert