Help desk software

Hey all, my company is looking for some new helpdesk software to replace
what we use now, and are somewhat unhappy with.
We are looking for a webbased solution, that can integrate with LDAP
(Active Directory), so when a user sends an email to
helpdesk@ourcompany.com it populates the database of tickets with that
user's name, office, phone number, etc.  We are also looking for it to
populate the ticket info with what a user replies with through email.
Also an integrated knowledge base would be great.

Any suggestions on Free/Open Source or even a reasonably priced solution?
Thanks,
Ray