Re: Email to fax server

My company puts them in all the time. I can give you some pricing if you want

james

-----Original Message-----
From: "Ken Keefe" <kjkeefe@gmail.com>
To: discuss@silug.org
Sent: 9/17/2007 3:22 PM
Subject: Email to fax server

Does anyone have any experience setting up a server that takes in
emails with PDF attachments and faxes those out based on the content
of the email? We are looking for a solution like that and the
proprietary ones look ugly and costly. I think I read about the
potential for Asterisk to do something like that, but I'd love to get
first hand knowledge from a SILUGger...

[truncated by sender]