Re: Updating RH box for upcoming DST change

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 10:47:58AM -0600, Ed Howland wrote:
> I have a small RH 7.3 server that only does DHCP and print queue.

If that's all it is doing, you could probably update it to a recent
Fedora release with very little pain.

> I suppose, I can just install the updates from the tzdata file by
> hand, but I had hoped there was a RPM available that would do it.

Without Googling or anything, off the top of my head I'd say your best
bet (if you *really* don't want to upgrade, although you should :-)
would be to copy /usr/share/zoneinfo/America/Chicago from a recent
Fedora box to /etc/localtime on your RH 7.3 box.

Did I mention that you *really* should upgrade?

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.