Re: SA Memory errors -> Max token file sizes?

On Tue, Jan 02, 2007 at 02:45:08PM -0800, Tom Dison wrote:
> What do you think of SqlLite?

I wish I could say that I've used it enough to have a strong opinion,
but for some reason I never seem to get around to finishing the
projects where I would use it.

It does seem to be the obvious(*) replacement though, and I haven't
seen any problems with it randomly corrupting itself yet.

(*) "obvious" is maybe a tiny bit of a stretch, since Berkeley DB
isn't really a database, just a on-disk hash.  SQLite requires
actually writing SQL, which would mean a major re-write of pretty much
anything that uses Berkeley DB.

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.