End of Year LUG member special.

Only for LUG members!

As you know, I _never_ run sales, but I would like to get rid of as much as
possible before end of year.  That means for one day only, I'll run a sale, but
ONLY for Linux User Group members from SILUG and LUCI!

On Saturday, Dec 30th, I will discount prices (as long as they aren't under my
cost) by 10% on any parts in the store.

Some examples:

Lite-On 18X DVD-RW Double Layer Burners
My Price: $45
Saturday Only: $40.50 for LUG members ONLY!

Apacer 4GB 200x USB Flash Drive w/ Docking Station
My Price: $135
Saturday Only: $121.50

Seagate 320GB SATA NCQ Hard Drives
My Price: $135
Saturday Only: $121.50

Other Saturday Specials (while supplies last)

Samsung Linux Friendly Laser Printer only $150! ($25 off)

1/2 Price for any Light Kits or Case Mods (doesn't include LED Fans)

20% off any of the laptop bags I have left in the store. (I have a great
pink targus backpack that would be good for a younger girl)

$50 off any of the three Thermaltake CUBE TX Cases I have in stock.

No Holds!

Please bring a copy of these email to obtain discount.  Please be discrete
while shopping that day as I do not want other customers demanding discounts.

See you Saturday!

President, KS Computer Room Inc.	kara@kspei.com
Southern Illinois Linux Users Group	www.silug.org