Re: Fwd: Probably an easy problem...

you could fetchmail the emails themselves down and then use a perl/php
script to yank the attachment out.  i dont know if you can do it
directly with fetchmail as i have never used it so i am not familiar
with what all it can do aside from grabbing mail from a mailbox.

if you know perl then check out this list of cpan modules related to
email, there is probably one which will make extracting attachments easy

http://emailproject.perl.org/wiki/Category:Modules

Casey