Re: Discusson topic - 'add ins' for 'complicated' programming

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 2:09 pm, L. V. Lammert wrote:
> I would LOVE to migrate some of the apps I have seen in Windoze to Linux,
> however I am at a loss as to replacements for some of the 'widgets' that I
> have seen used.
>
> Is anyone aware of OS replacements (components or technologies) for:
> > An OO 'language' in which to operate? Must have:
QT is nice, that's what KDE's written in.
http://www.trolltech.com/
I know some PDA's use it as well.

With some size of embedded flash, straight GTK2 is sometimes permissable.

> > An embedded graphing tool?
gnuplot is nice, I think that's what the blackfin project is using for their
o-scope app.

What are you trying to embed exactly, you know we have free SDKs for our
products......

NZG