Mobile Applications

We're looking at a new mobile application, .. in the past we have used a
number of Symbol's Palm devices (SPT1800 mostly). Unfortunately, they are
all going away, as are the Pocket PC units!

While Satellite Forms (the RAD we've used in the past) is supposed to run
on Pocket PC (and Windows Mobile), there HAS to be a better application out
there. Has anyone seen an OS solution? Any HH devices runing Linux? I know
that Zaurus has some models that support a Linux kernel, but they are
definately NOT mainstream.

	Lee