Re: Wednesday's meeting

Heh, I wish I had a new Mac laptop, but it's just a lowly Compaq
Presario 700. :)
I can't get Ubuntu to run on it, because the installer always dies,
presumably because of DMA issues. Fedora work pretty well, but I'm
still playing around with it and I'm about to put FreeBSD on it. :)

@ All
Is anyone going to the bread co. tonight? Because I probably will,
and I don't want to be lonely. :)

-- kyle