Wednesday's meeting

I won't be able to make it to the next meeting, which means using the
space here at the store would be a bit awkward.  Should we just cancel
the meeting, or would one of you like to take over out at St. Louis
Bread Company?

Sorry for the inconvenience.  It didn't hit me until a couple of days
ago that Wednesday is me and Kara's wedding anniversary...

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.