Re: hi there ... FC5 troubles.

This *might* not still be the issue, but I know that the dvd/cd check
had some problems for a lot of computer and didn't work. I think
there is an option you can pass at the bootloader, but I usually
ignore it. And even then, unless you plan to install "everything",
there's probably a pretty good chance that, even if the image does
have a few flaws, it'll be something unimportant.
-- kyle