Re: Mac OS X hacked in under 30 minutes

No one said OS X was prefect. :-s
[ except for apple ]
But really, that 30 minutes is a lot longer than the 6-8 minutes it
takes windows to get a worm once it connects to the internet. ;-)

Another thing though.. other unixes have security findings all the
time. What makes it such a big deal when someone hacks a Mac?

I've never had problems with my Mac. :-)

-- kyle