Re: silug-discuss

You can edit the kernel line in grub when you're booting.
Once grub loads, press E to enter an edit mode.
Then select the line you want to edit [ the kernel one ]
And append a '3' to the end of it.
Like so...
kernel (hd0,0)/boot/bzImage [ bla bla bla ] 3
Then use 'b' [ i think ] to boot with that option.
If it works how I remember it, it should boot Fedora, but only into
run level 3.
-- kyle