Re: OK, .. this one's a stumper.

how about this, set up server side such that when the page containing
the form is requested, the requesting ip is added to a
list/database/whatever and when the script that processes the form is
called, check the list.  also limit the number of requests per ip
(assuming it passes being on the list)

also you could put some kind of session information into the form page
that gets submitted along with everything else, and your form processor
checks that the session info matches what it would expect (again using a
list/db/whatever)

HTH

Casey