OT: Computer Geek Jobs (seekers/hirers)

Hey guys,

I am working on a project and would like to email interview people in
these categories:

Have a Computer-related Degree (and employed in any job)

Have a non-Computer Degree (and employed in a computer job)

No Degree, has Computer Certification (and employed in any job)

No Degree, No Certification (employed in a computer job)

Has to Hire/Interview Computer Geeks (both HR-types and fellow computer
geeks)

If you match one or more of these categories (or know someone who does)
and are willing to answer a few questions for me, please email me OFF
LIST.  I am not doing salary surveys, or collecting any personal
information, though anecdotes are appreciated!

Thank-you in advance!

President, KS Computer Room Inc.	kara@kspei.com
Southern Illinois Linux Users Group	www.silug.org