Re: CWE-LUG meeting this Saturday, January 7th

I, for one, would attend a meet in the evening during the work week.

Regards,
-charlie

Charlie Bruce
Wide Area Network Administrator
North American Lighting
618-548-6249x4549
Flora, Salem,  Paris, Il, and  Farmington Hills,MI

Robert Citek <rwcitek@alum.calberkeley.org>
Sent by: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org

01/10/2006 09:34 AM
Please respond to silug-discuss