Re: HD Backup

> Forgive me for being blunt, Bryan, but this is pure FUD. NTFS
> filesystem
> corruption, while guaranteed when using the NTFS driver that comes
> with

Just for the record, ntfsutils ( I think that's the name of it. )
does a great job of fixing a NTFS file system if it's not the files
themselves that are messed up. My friends computer got really messed
up because of some weird ntfs issue. I used the repair utility in
ntfsutils and it works fine again. :-)
( It's also included on Knoppix )
-- kyle