Re: Remote Desktop Question

( good lord man! It's 2:45 am! )
You might try looking at http://www.tightvnc.com  It's my favorite. :)
If you're using GNOME it has a VNC server built in. ( Should be under preferences and be called "Remote Desktop" something like that )

-- kyle

On Dec 29, 2005, at 2:45 AM, Brandon wrote:

Is there a remote desktop equivalent for the linux platform?  I would like to be able to manipulate my desktop on mylinux server using windows over Ethernet.  Can this be done?  I know of putty and others for SSH but I would like to have the GUI along with the secure shell.

Thanks

Brandon