binutils bug (Debian bug 336022 )->An ode to Bryan

I wouldn't be too sad,
if you going to dish it out have have to be able to take it too.
When people offer me helpful criticism, such as Bryan's:
>The more you continue to spew, the more your ignorance shines through.
or
>I like to think you "ran into the brick wall" of myself.  ;->
I just smile and say "I appreciate your criticism", or "thank you for your
helpful input sir".
I take comfort that someday my giant army of robots will squish them.

Now that said, I do miss Bryan, I'll compose him an email here soon.
Volatile as he was, he often knew what he was talking about, and I like
butting heads occasionally.

NZG.