Re: Opening OO 1.1 .sxi

I opened it in OO 2.0 and it opened just fine. Maybe
you have an early beta or something. If you open it in
2.0, just save it, that will "convert" it. You might
have to change something in order for it to "really"
save it. Some programs if there are no modifications
will do nothing when you click save.