Re: binutils bug (Debian bug 336022 )

Ok, after all my badmouthing I finally get it.
The new binutils fully supports 16 bit operations so it has become pickier
when it comes to syntax.
saying movl when you mean movw no longer cuts it because it really will try to
move a long.

I guess this makes sense.
I wish it would have been announced with a little more fanfare though, instead
of just quietly breaking EVERYTHING.

you guys are sure lucky you have crazy flamers like me to ramble to themselves
and explain these things.

Where was Bryan during all this? I need his equal and oppositely insane flames
to balance my actions.

poke poke

;-)

NZG