Re: Verizon DSL->WIFI Security

This is a very good explanation of what it is and I thank you for the
reply. Off the top of your head, can you think of a good URL that gives
detailed instructions on the subject? I have a D-Link router and have
setup a DMZ on my least important PC but still the idea of having my
local network more secure interests me greatly. @:D>