Re: Dropping Mandrake^H^H^Hiva mirror

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 08:07:59AM -0600, Tim McDonough wrote:
> Just curious, how much disk space is used by the various things you
> folks mirror to make our lives easier?

As of the other day, here's how it broke down:

  864M    alsa
  3.0G    cpan
  23G     download.fedoralegacy.org
  91G     download.fedora.redhat.com
  3.4G    download.fedora.us
  129G    ftp.debian.org
  8.3G    ftp.freshrpms.net
  11G     ftp.kde.org
  16G     ftp.kernel.org
  9.6G    ftp.mozilla.org
  888M    ftp.openoffice.org
  21G     ftp.redhat.com
  102M    ftp.sourceforge.net
  5.0G    ftp.trolltech.com
  4.9G    historical
  2.1G    knoppix
  1.2G    LDP
  64G     mandrake
  1.1G    oss.sgi.com
  31G     whiteboxlinux.org

There's a lot of hardlinking between the various trees, so real space
used isn't as much as what that adds up to.  (Quickly doing the math,
that adds up to 426GB, and I only have 413GB available on that
filesystem, and I think I had 2 or 3GB free at the time.)

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.