IPTables question...

Hey all,
  So, I'm going to use my Linux server as the NTP service on my network, and I added the below lines to the `/etc/sysconfig/iptables' file, then did `service iptables restart'.  However, I'm not able to remotely sync to the server unless I do `service iptables stop'.  Any ideas....?

-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 123 -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p udp --dport 123 -j ACCEPT

System: RHES EL4 Server...

Thanks,
William

--