Re: gmail

NZG <ngustavson@emacinc.com> wrote:
> can someone send me a gmail invite?  i'm thinking of
> sliding away from yahoo el-permanantly Done

Unfortunately, GMail does not honor Message-ID and other
tracking (and Google has stated it never will).  It's subject
tracking is less-than-perfect.  You can tell GMail users in
the archives of any mailing list, their posts are not
threaded correctly.

Yahoo is one of the few I've found that honors Message-ID and
tracks threads.  Hence why I quickly stopped using GMail.

mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org     |  (please excuse any