Re: Mediacom cable modem alternatives

re: josh

768/128, verizon doesnt offer any package with 256 upload in this LATA

also are you 100% certain that it has a static ip?  verizon generally
doesnt offer static except with premium priced business service.

re: nzg
what i can tell you is that the company i work for offers 3meg/768 for
40/mo and 768/128 for 25/mo with a static ip standard and no PPPoE

if you are interested you can contact me off list for information

Casey