Re: hey ...on ubuntuu

On 9/30/05, bentley_rhodes <bntly_rhds@charter.net> wrote:
> does anyone like ubuntu here? wondering opinions, etc.  i was thinking
> of trying the new version when it comes out!  would like it if i could
> use my scanner with it.

I have the last release and it is a great desktop replacement.  Took a
minute or two to figure out the root login thing Ubuntu has.  But it
saw my tv card so it should have no issue with scanners.  Good luck
let us know how it works out.

Daniel

--
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre
minds.  -Einstein