Re: Where oh where has my uudecode gone?

>Also, the man page exists for it, but uuencode and uudecode is nowhere
> to be found. Anyone have any ideas on where I can get it and or why it
> wasn't installed?
In debian it's the sharutils package, thats all I know about it.

NZG

Package: sharutils (1:4.2.1-13)
shar, unshar, uuencode, uudecode
`shar' makes so-called shell archives out of many files, preparing them for
transmission by electronic mail services. `unshar' helps unpacking shell
archives after reception. Other related utility programs help with other
tasks.
`uuencode' prepares a file for transmission over an electronic channel which
ignores or otherwise mangles the eight bit (high order bit) of bytes.
`uudecode' does the converse transformation