Re: mail header mangling

From: Robert Citek <rwcitek@alum.calberkeley.org>
> Try filtering on 'Sender: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org' instead of
> 'reply-to' in the header.  Works for me.

Or even "mailing list" which is an option in various readers (e.g.,
Evolution, which I've used for years now at home and work**).

The problem is that some people just want a single excuse to pick
on one person, when they really have a problem in general with
that person.  Because I'm not the only one that uses "problematic"
free Webmail clients on various lists.

-- Bryan

**NOTE:  I currently can't at work, and I can't say why either, even
though I have Linux systems, although some people in SLUUG will
know why/where I work.

--
Bryan J. Smith   mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org