Re: Pilot Sync Fedora Core 4

I have found that after the latest kernel update (2.6.12-1.1387_FC4)
that my usb-based syncing again works. I use jpilot. I find that there
is some timing required between when I press Hotsync on the pda, and
clicking on the sync button in jpilot. My settings have the connection
set to:

/dev/ttyUSB1

and in /etc/udev/rules.d/10-pilot.rules I have the following line:

BUS="usb", SYSFS{product}="Palm", NAME="%k",SYMLINK="pilot", MODE="666"

although I'm not sure that it is using that anymore. for what it's
worth, lsusb gives the following line for my palm:

Bus 001 Device 007: ID 0830:0060 Palm, Inc. Palm Tungsten T / Zire 71

Anyway, it's so nice to hear that "dee-dee-DEE" of a successful sync again.

Erich