Pilot Sync Fedora Core 4

Ever since Fedora Core 4 Test 1 palm pilot stuff seems to have been
broken. Bad. I haven't been able to sync my palm device in a long
time. :(
And that makes me somewhat unhappy. I could boot into my gentoo
installation and do it and it works fine, but I really do prefer to use
Fedora. ( especially after I got plone and zope finally working )
So, is there some workaround I don't know about?
Are there any ideas how to fix this?
I made a bug report, and they're apparently doing some work on it. But I
haven't seen any patches or anything. :(

--
Kyle Pointer <kapointer@charter.net>