Re: A good yum.conf file...

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 02:06:30PM -0500, Ken Keefe wrote:
> Anyway, long story short, can anyone give me or point me to a yum.conf
> file for FC4 that has all the third party repositories set up?

Out of the box, FC4 should have Extras enabled.  All you need beyond
that is Livna and maybe the Macromedia repos.

cat > /etc/yum.repos.d/livna.repo <<END
[livna]
name=Livna.org packages for Fedora Core \$releasever - \$basearch
baseurl=http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/\$releasever/\$basearch/RPMS.lvn/
enabled=0
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://rpm.livna.org/RPM-LIVNA-GPG-KEY-i386
END

cat > /etc/yum.repos.d/macromedia.repo <<END
[macromedia]
name=Macromedia packages for Fedora Core \$releasever
baseurl=http://sluglug.ucsc.edu/macromedia/rpm/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://sluglug.ucsc.edu/macromedia/FEDORA-GPG-KEY
END

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.