Re: /etc/hosts not consulted

Don't mean to start any sort of flame war or anything, but it is my
opinion that SELinux has issues. I, personally, will disable SELinux
during the Fedora install, because it always messes up my video drivers,
and will sometimes keep MySQL from talking to Apache correctly. :|
I might play with it every once in a while, but often I simple cannot
use it because it is debilitating to my system, and if I can't serve my
webpage, I become very angry. :)

--
Kyle Pointer <kapointer@charter.net>