Re: Windowmaker Question

> I cd'ed to ~/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/ and found neither file nor
> folder named "autostart."  So, I created a file named "autostart,"
> added one line to it which reads "/usr/bin/perlpanel," retained the
> default priviliges (rw-r--r--), and tried it.  No joy.  Went back
> into the file and appended the ampersand to the end of the command.
> Still no joy.   What am I missing?

Is autostart a file that the contents are read out and then executed or is
it run like a script?  If it is run like a script you are going ot need to
throw a #!/bin/sh up there at the top and then chmod 0755 that file.

Tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense."