Re: Wanting opinions...

I also see in this article some information about the actual coding
behind the OSes and such. I don't see what there is to complain about in
either camp. Politics is always going to play a role in any technology
the government has dipped their hands in to. If you don't want your
software wrapped up in politics, don't make it public. It's just that
simple, and it's a fact of life. I don't like politics, but political
elements have been around longer than me, so we will see just exactly
which one dies first. I just thought I would say that so that everyone
wouldn't think that I missed the entire point of the article.

-Aaron Kenney