Re: OpenOffice.org training

Our website has been mentioned    www.tutorialsforopenoffice.org    Yes,
migration from Microsoft is a major problem with OpenOffice.  Send us
some specific things you would like to learn and we will have our team
of volunteers write or modify tutorials specifically for you.  We are
non-proft.  There is no cost to you.

We are also looking for more volunteers to help us write/modify
tutorials.  On the website, click the Volunteer button for more
informaton.  Can you have someone volunteer by contacting us?

Walter Hildebrndt
Denver CO