School/Non Profits & 10MB Hubs

I have a stack of 15 rackmount 12port 10MB hubs that I'd like to donate
somewhere.  If any of you know a school or other kind of non-profit that
might take them, send them over here today or tomorrow.

For any of you who might be interested, we're running a big clearance sale
today and tomorrow, trying to clear up some room for some new inventory.

Computer Room
Behind Border's in Fairview Heights
317 Market Place
Fairview Heights IL  62208