Re: OT: Summer Jobs

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 12:02:36PM -0500, L. V. Lammert wrote:
> Somewhere East, .. that's all I know <g>! They haven't updated their web
> site yet - hopefully, some enterprising Summer Intern will offer to help
> with such mundane matters.

Let a former employee guide you. :)

The Computer Room is located off IL-159, behind Borders and somewhere
next to Hooters.

If you're coming from out of the area, get on I-64, get off at the
Belleville/Collinsville exit, and head south towards Borders.  Turn
right, and it'll be in the little plaza there along with a paintball
shop and Formal America.

--
Nathaniel Reindl
Fedora Core 3 kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC3 on an AMD Opteron 240