Power supply tolerances

Going through my dad's Microtel again, and I've found something that
just might be significant. From the BIOS's Hardware Monitor & Misc Setup
screen:

+ 3.300V                  :+3.296 V
+ 5.000V                  :+4.811 V
+12.000V                  :+12.032 V
5VSB                      :+4.838 V

Does the +5V rail look a bit anemic to anyone?

-- Doc
Robert G. (Doc) Savage, BSE(EE), CISSP, RHCE | Fairview Heights, IL
Fedora Core 3 kernel 2.6.10-1.770_FC3 on a P-III/M IBM Thinkpad A22p
"Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
                         -- Admiral of the Fleet Sergei G. Gorshkov