command line printing

I have a HP2200dtn printer with 3 paper trays and the ppd from
linuxprinting.org on a FC3 print server running cups v1.1.22.

For whatever reason I can't get the 'configure printer' settings to
stick when I tell it to default from tray 2.  Any ideas?

Next issue, we're getting OpenEMR running on the above server and part
of the print output is scripted to print via lp.  Does anyone know how
to specify tray 2 (media position 0) from the command line?

Thanks,
--
Dan Fleischer
Bank & Trust Co.