Re: apache speed issues with Fedora 3 x86_64

Kyle Krieg wrote:

> Probably going to run a network sniff on the machine to see if it's
> something timing out on the network, but wanted to throw it out to the
> masses before I started looking thru lines of sniff....

Sounds to me like a networking problem also. I would check your network
config against your router (given that you're using one) and make sure
everything matches up and that no ports are closed that shouldn't be.
Make sure there aren't any NAT routes that conflict with what you are
trying to do. I've seen this happen before with PHP/MySQL, but it was
due to the fact that there were basically a host of ... er ... "foul"
ups in the routing. Basically too many routes to do something that could
have been done in less routes and somehow the site got wrapped up in it.
Sorry I can't be more specific, but it's been awhile, and I wasn't the
owner of that particular router either, so I didn't do the work on it.

How recently have you been using the network card? I would start from
the drivers and work my way out layer by layer.
-Aaron Kenney