Re: ot: ultimate in firewall security :)

apm is disabled, i will post the hdparm as soon as i get back to his
office.  i cant do it remotely (going to have to power cycle the box to
get back in)

i am not setting anything with hdparm on boot though, this is a fresh
fc3 install and the only configuration i have really done anything with
is kill off things from running at init and setting up iptables

Casey