Apache::ASP (was: Wednesday's meeting)

On Sunday, Apr 3, 2005, at 22:01 US/Central, Nathaniel Reindl wrote:
> I /was/ going to do a little demo on Apache::ASP, but since my
> development environment has decided to go to hell in a handbasket, I
> might not end up doing that.  We'll see.

 From what understand, Apache::ASP is a perl module that allows you to
embed perl code into HTML pages served by Apache.  In other works, it
makes perl work like PHP or ASP/VBScript or ASP/JavaScript.  It does
not allow you to run ASP/VBScript or ASP/JavaScript or ASP/.NET under
Apache.  Is that a fair assessment?

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent