Re: Wednesday's meeting

On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 09:13:46PM -0500, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:
> Any more suggestions?

I /was/ going to do a little demo on Apache::ASP, but since my
development environment has decided to go to hell in a handbasket, I
might not end up doing that.  We'll see.

It's nice to have a laptop again. :)

--
Nathaniel Reindl

"`But,' says Man, `The Babel fish is a dead giveaway,  isn't  it?
It  could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so
therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED.'
-- Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy